“Are you suffering a great deal? Don’t lose heart. I will never forsake you. My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the way that will lead you to God.”
– WORDS OF OUR LADY AT FATIMA, JUNE 13, 1917
ACT OF CONSECRATION TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY
WITH ECCLESIASTICAL APPROVAL
Consecration ♰ O IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY, refuge of sinners, I beg of you by the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and by the graces God has granted to you since your Immaculate Conception, the grace of never going astray again. Mother, keep me, a sinner, constantly bathed in the light of your Immaculate Heart.
♰ O IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY, in union with all my brothers and sisters throughout the world, I freely consecrate myself to your Heart, Immaculate and pure. Please accept this personal consecration as an act of reparation and for the conversion of sinners.
♰ O IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY, I love you! And I wait patiently for the day that your Immaculate Heart will triumph.
♰ I HUMBLY LAY MY SOUL IN THE LIGHT OF YOUR PURITY! Immaculate Heart of Mary, be my refuge, and the way to the eternal light of Jesus, our God. Amen.
What's something exciting your business offers? Say it here.
● The Three Lilies in each corner signify purity. The largest lily represents the purity of the Virgin Mary. The two smaller lilies signify her children devoted to her Immaculate Heart.
● The Streaming Rays of Light signify the triumph of the Virgin Mary’s Immaculate Heart in the world and at the hour of a consecrated soul’s death.
● The Golden Initial of the prayer (when seen in color), signifies that when a soul practices its personal consecration, the prayer becomes as precious as gold in the eyes of the Virgin Mary.
● The Golden Border surrounding the image and prayer signifies the protection the Virgin Mary grants to her children devoted to her Immaculate Heart.
● The Gold Line surrounds spiritually all consecrated souls, making it impossible for the desires of worldly things and the forces of evil to lead them astray.
For those who recite this prayer daily, the entire image and prayer reflect the Virgin Mary’s purity, a virtue she wants all her children to practice.
Since our Mother is the Queen of Purity, every offense committed against this virtue hurts her Heart in a cruel and painful way.
Souls devoted to her Immaculate Heart should openly state that only the pure of heart shall be close to God.
Consecrated souls, in union with all their brothers and sisters throughout the world, will endeavor to see Jesus present in everyone they meet. Their daily life will thus become a continuous act of love for God and neighbor.
All consecrated souls must practice the following virtues so dear to our Mother’s Immaculate Heart:
PURITY – CHASTITY – HUMILITY – PATIENCE – CHARITY – OBEDIENCE
♱ Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God. (2 Cor 7:1)
♱ Create for me a pure heart, O God! Renew a resolute spirit within me! (Ps 51:10)
♱ Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God. (Mat 5:8)